weather widget

Monday, November 25, 2013

a piece of this and a piece of that


have finished raw edging this table runner from robin place quilts designed by wildfiredesignsalaska.com
 
 


am piecing this block and have successfully pieced the qst's together and got them back in their proper places for the next step, joining them to their hst's.  this is a toughie for me.  piecing!  alyssa, PileOFabric.com, has this terrific bom using many different techniques worked as a quag.  so, each block is fmq'd separately ... hopefully, I'll be able to fmq small blocks.  i've been practicing!

rats!  I sure am having a problem making this post work  so that it looks o.k.   again.  I can barely read this fine print, I couldn't make it print otherwise.

5 comments:

  1. You are doing such fun things...great way to enjoy the cold by staying inside and doing projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have enjoyed this look into your sewing room and lovely creations.. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a thread trail back to your beautiful work ... :) Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice article as well as whole site.Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, there I would suggest you to increase the content of your post. I would also like to share a URL where you can find all things regarding different lights used in high mast. To read you might check here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can anyone suggest me the store or hyper-market store name where I can buy some of them. In order to know about me you need to visit a linkshare by me in a reply.

    ReplyDelete